Offering in person and telehealth sessions
Behavioral & Mental Health Counseling since 2016.
Adam Rietveld, LCPC
I have over 15 years of experience in the behavioral and mental health field working with a variety of populations across a variety of settings including residential, inpatient, and outpatient.
I specialize in Motivational Interviewing, a conversation style used to help you identify and make lasting changes in your life. I also incorporates Solution Focused, Person-Centered, and Cognitive Behavioral therapies in order to see how thoughts, feelings, and actions are connected and affect our daily lives.
You are the expert on your life and situation and that ultimately you know what you need better than anyone else.
Deirdre Flynn, LPC
My approach is rooted in the belief that clients are experts in how they feel, think and what they need. I foster a collaborative and non-judgmental environment where clients can work towards their personal and relational goals while empowering clients to discover their strengths, build resilience and develop effective coping strategies.
I specialize in anxiety, depression, addictions, trauma, and the challenges of adjusting to life changes. I have experience working with diverse people and provide trauma informed, gender affirming, individualized care. My goal is to tailor therapy to meet the unique needs of each person, providing practical tools and insights to navigate life’s challenges.
I look forward to supporting you on your journey to balance, strength, and mental well-being!
Services & Insurance
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, & Relationship Counseling
- Telehealth Video Counseling
- Clinical Supervision
Areas of Focus
- Depression & Mood
- Anxiety, Stress, & Fear
- Substance Use & Abuse
- Emotion Management
- Social Skills & Problems
- Life Changes
- Relationships & Marriage
- Self-Esteem & Confidence
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO networks
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois Community Health
- Optum/United Health Care
Contact & Location
Good Faith Estimate
Under the new law, the “No Surprise Act 2022” health care providers need to give clients who do not have insurance or who are not using insurance, an estimate of the costs for medical items and counseling services at Rietveld & Associates Counseling, P.C.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like counseling services or testing.
- We will make sure you receive a Good Faith Estimate in writing or electronically before your medical service or item.
- Make sure you make a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
- There may be additional items or services the convening provider or convening facility recommends as part of the course of care that must be scheduled or requested separately and are not reflected in the good faith estimate.
- That the information provided in the Good Faith Estimate is only an estimate and that actual items, services, or charges may differ from the Good Faith Estimate.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith
Estimate, you can dispute the bill. The initiation of a patient-provider dispute resolution process will not adversely affect the quality of your care.
- The Good Faith Estimate is not a contract and does not require the uninsured (or self-pay) client to obtain the items or services from any of the providers or facilities identified in the good faith estimate.
For questions, more information, or to file a complaint about your rights go to: www.cms.gov/nosurprises.